Anu Naithani (Registered Psychologist)
Anu’s Values as Therapist
“Qualities that enable me to do my work with people from all walks of life: primarily, love and compassion for all, constant learning and growing, developing an ability to see each and every individual as an extension of myself”
- 7+ years counselling experience
- Work in schools and women’s centre with children, families, women (focussing on empowerment and identity) – several years
- Ongoing training and supervision in the ACT model over the past four years
- Own doctoral research was in the area of self-esteem in children: investigated how confidence, social skills, and behaviours such as aggression, frustration, sharing, and co-operation, vary with level of contribution to family
- The challenges and richnesses of lives lived across diverse cultural backgrounds
Right now: exploring meditation as a first step towards understanding and practising yoga as part of my own experiential learning. Future endeavour: move towards understanding meditation as part of yogic knowledge of inner wellbeing, and to incorporate this into her work with others.
- Wednesdays, Saturdays
- New clients currently accepted
- Medicare/private: $122 (full fee), $100 (concession for Centrelink Health Care Card holders)
- EAP available on request
- Workers Comp & Motor Vehicle Accident Insurance: as per SIRA schedule
Book an Appointment
If you would like to book an appointment with Mindwise, email us via our contact form and we will get back to you to discuss your requirements. Alternatively phone (02) 4210 6130.