Jenni Dall (Principal Psychologist)
Jenni’s Values as a Therapist
“Encountering each person as a human being whose joys and successes, pain and struggles, are unique; yet in another way, are just like those of all of us. Therapist/client roles are just points of view, not fixed, and certainly not value judgments. Where I have professional skills and life experience that can help shine a light, I hope to offer them humbly, flexibly, respectfully, working together to find ways to live life more skilfully.”
- 40+ years counselling, including children, adolescents, adults, families, relationships of many kinds
- Over a decade working with mindfulness-based cognitive behavioural therapies, including ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy), Morita Therapy, DBT (Dialectical Behaviour Therapy), CFT (Compassion-focussed Therapy), FAP (Functional Analytic Psychotherapy), and related frameworks such as RFT (Relational Frame Theory) and Polyvagal Theory. Has trained in all these applications.
- Draws too on a background of many years training/experience in relations-based psychodynamic therapy and Attachment Theory, Family Systems, Narrative Therapy, and trauma-sensitive approaches.
- 40+ years personal yoga practice, and 30+ years teaching yoga
- Extensive experience presenting training seminars, facilitating groups
- ACT (Acceptance and Commitment Therapy)
- Yoga therapy for Trauma, Anxiety, Depression, Insomnia (Certified Iyengar Yoga Instructor)
- Special interest in how recent developments in western psychological science reflect ancient processes developed in yogic practices – both on the experiential and behavioural levels, and also on the neuro-scientific levels. Jenni has developed an integration of mindfulness-based psychological therapies with the science and art of Iyengar yoga therapy.
- Corporate presentations include experiential components to bring the skills home to participants
- Available for Professional Clinical Supervision
- Corporate Events by arrangement
- No new clients being accepted for clinical consultation
- Supervision: $193 (individual), $212 (group)
- Workers Comp & Motor Vehicle Accident insurance: as per SIRA schedule
- NDIS: as per NDIA schedule
- Medico-legal: as per AAPi/APS schedule
- Corporate presentations: available upon application